1. To develop successful Trust hubs in the wider Lincoln and Grantham areas that offer high quality:
• Special, Primary and Secondary education
• Post-16 programmes and apprenticeships
• Initial Teacher Training and Teaching School provision.
2. To use the Maximising Performance programme to focus the Trust's strategies on improving the quality of education.
3. To have a clear and transparent governance structure that supports the objects of the Trust.
4. To use the Maximising Effectiveness programme to provide high quality career-stage professional development for all staff.
5. To provide expert central services offering appropriate and professional support through effective and sustainable relationships.
6. To use the Maximising Learning programme to monitor and improve teaching, learning, assessment and the curriculum.
7. To deliver a Priory Values programme of cultural, community, health, sporting and leadership events across the Trust.
8. To develop a Priory Baccalaureate award that:
• Rewards pupils who embody the values of the Trust
• Recognises all that is good about a pupil
• Provides access to well-considered and highly regarded accreditation at each phase.
9. To ensure that all pupils, including the most vulnerable:
• Achieve in line with or above expectations
• Attend in line with or above national levels
• Progress successfully on to the next stage of their lives.
10. To be a first-choice destination for families, pupils and staff.